Contract Carriage & Dedicated Shuttle Management
Comprehensive Logistics (CLI) gets down to the basics—what are the OEM customer’s needs and when do they need it—to deliver highly engineered, dedicated shuttle management services for the exacting demands of today’s OEMs Tier-1s. We build truckload shipments to the customer’s specific requirements in the most efficient fashion while providing consistent on-time service. OEM customers get the consistency and dependability they need to ensure parts are delivered just in time to meet production schedules.
- Closed-loop process
- Bulk parts and parts requiring value-added sequencing and contract manufacturing services are delivered just in sequence (JIS)/just in time (JIT) to the assembly plant
- Empty containers/racks are returned from the assembly plant to the warehouse for reuse or return to suppliers
- Hauls use same trailer, same product, and same container types
- Engineered based on when and how product is needed
- Length of haul
- Product sizes/weights
You have product-level expectations to meet, timelines with which to comply, and a lot riding on your ability to deliver.
CLI develops engineered implementation plans, which detail the resources needed, including the number of tractors, trailers, and drivers. These resource requirements are driven by sequence and commodities as they relate to the OEM's production requirements, which may include:
- Volume between the manufacturing support-warehouse and the assembly plant
- Dimensions and weights of the product
- Unload time/reload time
- Transit time
- Manufacturing plant hours of operation
- Special equipment needed (drop decks, securement devices)
We dedicate company assets to each customer, thereby providing a clearly defined cost structure and better control of assets, ensuring reliable, cost-effective service. CLI manages more than 200,000 Shuttles annually and include:
- Real-time visibility
- Proprietary shipment software with user-friendly controls
- Engineered approach
- Cube optimization techniques
- ASN creation
- Exact timestamps
- Granular dashboards and reports
- Automated alerts
We integrate continuous improvement into every shuttle management plan to maximize resources, generate efficiencies, and reduce costs while still meeting expectations.
Ready join our Transportation team?
Click on the box to apply for a CDL Truck Driver opportunity.