Inventory & Order Management
What’s in your warehouse management system (WMS)?
Sure, it likely tracks inventory and its movement in the warehouse.
But can it visually pinpoint the exact movement of inventory on its way for just-in-time (JIT) delivery on an outbound trailer? Does it have animated dashboards? How about tracking incoming orders, measuring metrics in real-time, and providing ongoing systems validation and control?
STREME™—Warehouse Management System
STREME is CLI's proprietary, web-enabled warehouse management system (WMS). The WMS provides full track-and-trace capability, from inbound receipt to JIT final delivery, giving our OEM customers access to item-level details and complete transparency into intricate, real-time logistics processes for any commodity or service.
STREME coordinates all material flow movements with an extremely high level of accuracy and provides 24/7 visibility from any web-enabled device.
STREME was developed by CLI's warehouse, logistics, and manufacturing process experts specifically for high-complexity, high-volume OEM applications. In other words, a perfect fit for our OEM customers and their demanding supply chains and JIT-driven manufacturing environments.
- ERP systems integration
- ERP connectivity with industry-standard EDI protocols
- ERP technical specialization not required
- Fully customizable
- Order management functionality
- CLI developed “order intake” technology that lets every location set up numerous tunnels for customized files
- Consistent picking of orders
- Item-level details and real-time processes for any commodity or service
- Groups parts by commodity
- Tracks real-time performance (incoming orders, metrics reporting, time stamping)
- Modules for all warehouse core processes (receive, store, pick, add value, ship)
- Ongoing systems validation and control
- No system audits are necessary
- Proactive systems monitoring
- 24/7 IT support
- Historical data storage/retrieval in secure backup systems/locations
Ready to find out more?
Email CLI now...