The high sales of everything from bikes and motorcycles to golf carts and marine equipment to utility vehicles of all types is driving an impressive wave of higher consumer demand, especially in electric battery markets.
As the economy continues to improve, businesses and consumers alike are spending more on mechanized recreational products. To ensure their products get to market in a timely fashion, recreational product OEMs will need to make sure their supply chains are operating efficiently to meet demand, often driven by seasonal requirements based on geography.
Comprehensive Logistics (CLI) has the expertise to drive efficiencies in and costs out of the supply chains of recreational product OEMs—all while looking for ways to continuously improve operations.
CLI's can manage recreational products of any shape, size, or volume. We incorporate precision engineering and a proven control methodology to optimize warehouse and manufacturing-support operations and offer a full range of supply chain solutions:
- Facility planning, including site identification, real estate sourcing, and warehouse layout
- Transportation network modeling and cost analysis
- Warehouse management
- Value-added services, such as cross-docking, kitting, and container management
- Synchronous sub-assembly manufacturing
- Transportation management, featuring a Web-based TMS
Our proprietary STREME™ warehouse management system (WMS) is completely scalable to manage all material flow movements with an extremely high level of accuracy and is compatible with the SAP platform too.