We at CLI never underestimate the difference we can make in the lives of others by voluntarily reaching out to help. Our employees want to make a difference and give time to clean, repair, paint, donate, cook and deliver meals, visit, read, mentor, teach, raise money or donate supplies, or items of need.
At each of our facilities, we partner with local organizations to serve others who are in need. From the elderly to the children in the community we help through initiatives such as a can food drive to packing and delivering turkey dinners to backpacks with school supplies to children. We are committed to making someone else’s life better.
We take action to be a good corporate citizen by helping meet the needs of the communities in which we live and work through our support to nonprofit organizations that improve the overall quality of life. Comprehensive also supports several large, national organizations which include:
- Akron Children’s Hospital, Mahoning Valley
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- Beatitude House
- Boy Scouts of America – Heart of America Council
- Bridging Communities Inc.
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Akron
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Second Harvest Food Bank, Mahoning Valley
- United Way
- Youngstown State University